CamlogConnect is committed to protecting Members personal information. When you register for Free Membership the information you provide enables us to validate and approve your membership application. We share your registration details with Camlog Biotechnologies, who may choose to contact you. Neither CamlogConnect nor Camlog Biotechnologies will share your information with any other party. This page answers some important questions about how we collect, use and protect your personal, professional and computer information.
How we use your information
We will use your personal/professional information for a number of purposes including the following:
- To contact you
- To provide you with services (eg to send you a newsletter or a news alert), activities or online content and to deal with your requests and enquiries
- To personalise the way CamlogConnect content is presented to you
- We will keep your information confidential and generally we will only use your information within CamlogConnect. However, we sometimes use third parties to provide services including analysis of website usage, search engine optimization, and other technical and development uses. In these cases non-identifying data is used to qualify, quantify and improve the website.
- Your registration information will be shared with Camlog Biotechnologies, who may choose to contact you.
- We gather the IP address of your computer or ISP router when you login to CamlogConnect and use this IP address to identify the location of users, to block disruptive users, and to establish the number of visits from different countries and cities.
- CamlogConnect may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes, including reports to our sponsors and advertisers. In the event that CamlogConnect intends to use your personal information for any other purposes we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for the use of your personal information for purposes other than those listed above.
How to reach us